Are you a perfectionist? Don’t worry, denying that will only confirm your perfectionism. But some people take their instinct for perfection to, frankly, intolerable levels, where it practically hurts my eyes.
Thanks to Diply, here are two dozen times when people’s perfectionism was so perfect that it started looking almost TOO perfect.
If you are a perfectionist, you’ll be intensely pleasured by these pictures. And I’m kinda jealous of you right now.
1. Not sure if this perfectionist employee should be rewarded, or fired.
2. This irritating neatness of these spice jars.
Reddit | jbasoo
3. No, it’s not Photoshop – this photographer just had the perfect eyes.
4. GOOD LUCK PULLING THEM OUT NOW, GENIUS.
Reddit | SalmonDiMartino
5. Even the worst photographers make good photos in Hong Kong. It’s the city, not you.
Reddit | Tucko29
6. This neat, smooth, cake-like snow needs a wildcat to jump in it.
Reddit | popstarter
7. It’s ice-cream. And it’s so unnerving. Did I order an alien egg or something?
Reddit | Elyuri
8. “Ravioli ravioli, in my pocketoli!” Filthy Frank would love this!
Reddit | theresaemiles
9. Check @injuxtice on Instagram and get relaxed – or anxious. Depends on your neurology.
Instagram | @injuxtice
10. This swirl of toothpaste… I like.
Reddit | UnreadWarningLabel
11. I’ve always dreamed of this!
Reddit | murtazathefirst
12. No! Go away!
13. Did she design her tattoo because of her shirt? Yikes.
Reddit | justbyhappenstance
14. Man, I wish I was this owl!
Reddit | jkw487
15. Hmm, is this on purpose? It would be much cooler if not.
Reddit | EmperorZhang
16. Alright, kudos to you. Good eye!
Reddit | Jimboblewiser
17. And here I am, wanting to slap the photographer and just TASTE this pretzel!
Reddit | thespis43
18. The designer behind these stacking chairs should get a prize.
Reddit | IProApps
19. Cable yoga leads to cable nirvana leads to posts about perfectionism.
Reddit | OrcusBubbasaur
20. Why are you wasting the pretty colors?!
Reddit | PromethiansRIP
21. The perfect stack.
22. This is so nice exactly because it’s not totally perfect!
Reddit | Scarlettkitten
23. I’m confused. Is this ice-cream, or soap?