You think you can trust the weatherman? Well, think again, because as these photos show, freak weather is something like having a kid – you can never predict when you’re going to have one.
Man, I am getting better at my bad jokes, slowly but surely! Which is the exact opposite of how freak weather operates, you see. Freak Weather acts quickly and unpredictably! A hailstorm here, a lightning strike over there, set fire to this man’s house over here, maybe some hurricane winds over there for like 2 minutes… See? Freak weather is awesome!
And now you’re going to see for yourselves too. Thanks to Diply, I’ll show you these 24 examples of weather getting its freak on and you’ll love it! BWA HA HAAA! (Maniacal laughter, lightning strikes in the background.)
1. Just keep driving. And please look in the mirror. YASSS! Exciting! Hit the gas!
Source: Reddit | ProcrastinatorSkyler
2. Err. I believe this is due to teeny tiny ice crystals in the winter air. Pretty!
Source: Reddit | paetrixus
3. Just Arizona being Arizona.
Source: Reddit | itsjustetni
4. Well, these clouds aren’t creepy at all. No, Sir.
Source: Reddit | modesthalfling
5. Welp. Time to lock the doors and lower the curtains.
6. Three days, people.
Source: Reddit | Please_Wait
7. Freak weather you say. How about zombie weather?
Source: Reddit | El_Senor28
8. The wind turned these trees into an edgy dude’s haircut.
Source: Reddit | Skratt
9. Well, someone had to make a road here.
Source: Reddit | earthmoonsun
10. Maybe it’s a UFO? Why not stay and watch, huh? What do you have to lose, your life?
Source: Reddit | GetToDaChoppa1
11. What’s this? It was sunny in the morning!
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
12. Being a fish during hurricane season isn’t fun.
Source: Reddit | azumuzu
13. Count to 300!
Source: Instagram | @will_ent
14. Oh, I’ve experienced this first hand!
Source: Instagram | @wot_u_sayin_tho
15. Just imagine it’s all a video game and you’ll suddenly feel fine, I promise.
Source: Reddit | zsreport
16. Weather may suck, but this little kid is adorable!
Source: Reddit | froxyflys
17. Nature has a way of joking with us.
Source: Instagram | @mememang
18. Never leave unopened cans in the car during summer.
Source: Reddit | GreyHatBrat
19. One person’s light snow is the Texan’s avalanche.
Source: Reddit | twindad22
20. When ice decides to selectively melt.
Source: Reddit | allentertainment2
21. This forecast is… Darkly ominous.
Source: Reddit | loopzoopy
22. Sometimes weather has no chill.
Source: Reddit | DaftHermes
23. Yeah, I feel like staying inside today, thanks.
Source: Reddit | TheFireBuck
24. See that? It’s what a freak hailstorm left behind. Cute!